I’ve done this tagged meme before, but since my favorites list is ever-changing, I thought I’d do it again.
List 10 books that have stayed with you long after you read them. Don’t think too much about the exercise. Be spontaneous.
You’re supposed to tag other people here. I don’t tag people. Just participate if you want to. I would love to see your lists here in the comments! In no particular order…. (and it was hard even narrowing this down….I could list 500.)
- The Hobbit – J. R. R. Tolkien
- Good Omens – Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator – Roald Dahl
- Red Bird House – Alice Hoffman
- The Rapture of Canaan – Sheri Reynolds
- The Sea Wolf – Jack London
- Piercing the Darkness and This Present Darkness – Frank Peretti
- We Have Always Lived in the Castle – Shirley Jackson
- Harry Potter Series (more specifically The Half Blood Prince) – J.K. Rowling
- And because I like to break rules, you get an extra – Lamb – Christopher Moore